DISABILITY IS NOT IN ABILITY



I have come across so many people in my area that are disabled. These people have a different kind of lifestyle. We have people who are disabled but are capable of talking care of their needs. We have people who are disabled and are completely unable to cater for their own needs.


I just want make a point here,if you are disabled it doesn't mean you can't do anything to make your life better. Don't look down upon yourself. You are the same as the other people. You have the rights to open a business, you have the rights to own anything. Just get to know that disability is not inability. 


When you are disabled it does not mean that your life is over. You can still do a lot of things that can make your life bright. The only thing you have to do is to have a positive self-esteem. Once you think positive of any situation you get into it will be easier for you to work it out. 


We have people who live in their disabled state and they still do their activities the way they used to do. I saw a person who was disabled, he was my neighbour. I never knew the cause of his accident but I just came in that town and saw him that way. I think he was born that way. 

This guy, both of his legs are disabled. He cannot walk. So he used a motorcycle. This motorcycle was designed with three wheels. In front it has one while behind two wheels. Behind this motorcycle he carries his things.


This guy owns a house. He has two wives. I'm surprised so much you know. My own father doesn't own a house and he has only one wife but life on his life is a big bang, yet he is not disabled. 

I'm putting this point forward just make you aware that disability is not inability. Today at the bank I saw woman who one of his hand was so short than the other. There she was signing up her business account. This simplify that she own a business. She owns a business while I have no business I own, yet I'm not disabled. 

There so many things that you can see about these people who are disabled, most of them are so bright ad clever than we are. They have abilities that we may not even posses. Don't go around laughing at them. You never know when your table can turn too. 

We have disabled people who are capable of handling their issues, while we have others who cannot even afford to pay their bills. These people go around in streets asking for help. They have no other alternative, they may not any family member or relative who is looking after them. 

No one wants to walk in streets asking for help. You and I if have the ability to help these people let's help them out. They never chose such kind of life. Let's be kind and generous to them. This will at least make them feel that they are valued in the the community. Lifestyle should have a balance of those who are able and the disabled ones.
Charity is a good thing for us to take part in. 

Post a Comment