HAVE YOU MET ANYONE LATELY AFTER HIGHSCHOOL?



Friends in high school are the best people that we ever enjoy our childhood with. These are friends that it is very hard to forget even if we go to the university. Many of us have so many memories with friends from high school.

We can remember the mess we got ourselves into when we were with them, we all remember the happy memories when we were with them. We did so many things with them, that is why we find it so hard to forget them. 

Have you met your friends from high school lately? 
I would have so much to talk about if I would meet them. Last year after I was already admitted to college and I had stayed almost 1 semester. I came back home to Mombasa, the college is situated to Eldoret. This is quite a distance. I usually spend one night in the bus when I'm travelling.


I met my friend. We were both filled with happiness and we could not control ourselves. We hugged and look at each other with full of joy. We had so many things to tell each other. 
This is one of the conversation we had with him. 

"Hey! Abduljabbar how are you doing? It have been so long man since we took different ways." My friend greeted me with a grin oh his face. 
"I'm doing cool, I have just been so busy you know people have grown right now and we are all having responsibilities before us, we have a future to create bro, you know that, right?"
"Wow you have grown up man, so tell me where are you right now? What are you doing? I got my self into business management at The Technical University of Mombasa." 
"I'm so happy for you bro, currently I'm in Eldoret National polytechnic taking mechanical engineering plant option, I was just heading home to grab some stuff, I wanna be ready for my next semester soon."


We had so much to share that we couldn't have finished by just that one day. We also wanted to share about the new environment we were in, everyone wanted to know about each one's progress. It was so cool. It did really actually showed me that people will never be stagnant. 


When I was in high school I never thought I would be away from that it. Now that I'm out of it time goes and waits for no man. Everyone has a responsibility attached to. We have those who decided to get married after high school, I heard one of my friend was getting married but I never had the chance to attend. People move on. 

Have you met anyone from high school so far?
Leave your comments please and I'll be happy to hear out how the conversation went by. 

Post a Comment