ITS ANOTHER WEEKEND



This is a weekend probably everyone is excited. Everyone one is refreshing his house. We want to make sure we have a best picture of what we want to see.


I can hear from my neighbourhood loud music that makes everyone awake. Kids are shouting and running. This is so awesome. A sign that everyone is alive and well.



What are you planning to do? Are you going in a cinema? The answer is no. We are supposed to indoors because of this pandemic. Anyway there are so many things you can do indoors and make your weekend great. 


Let's talk of what you can do. First, let me talk of what I wanna do today. I texted my friend via Facebook hopping she would come by to my place, unfortunately, she said she was busy making arrangements for her birthday party. She seemed to be pretty happy with that. I could feel it in her voice. 

"Abdul, you don't have to be bored during this time. We are in a lockdown but we have to try to do something that makes memories for us in this worst situation," She said. 

"Come on Fatma, I have a lot of things to do, my blog first of all keeps me busy. Anyway I'm so happy for you Fatma, I wish I could attend your birthday party but I'm kind in a middle of a situation." I replied. 

"In a middle of situation" 
I had no situation. I have no situation. I'm just busy trying to make my weekend better. I'm planning to watch the series I have been keeping on pause. 
Have you ever watch "Shots Fired"? This is an investigation series that two black CIDs from the department of justice are investigating a murder of a white kid, who was murdered by a black cop. 


This is pretty cool. The two CIDs found that the whole department of police is corrupt and they are trying to find out which cop was involved in this murder. 

Here, a black cop is being framed for the murder of this kid. There is a tension in town. The topic of discussion is all about racism. This is a pretty cool series. 

Tell me what are you up to? 
Make your weekend great.. I thought of going out to town today but I don't think this would be possible. Maybe tomorrow, I may grab a lunch with my bae, it have been a while since we met. 

Things changed, since we were so far apart 
You know college issues. 
I'm kind nervous... Just want to make my weekend cool. I got no many plans today. My schedule is less tight than the other weekends.

Post a Comment