PEOPLES WORLD



We all call it people's world because people live in it. Every land has its own people who gives it identity. Every continent in this world has its own unique identity.



Humans were created and given this land to live on. They were supposed to live in peace and harmony. Living together required this so that everyone's respect and honour is taken care of. 


We have different kinds of people who live in different part of the world. These people are guarded by rules of the nations that protects their rights. You have a right to live and I it too.


You have a right to learn and I have right to. Under the law we are all equal. Why should you intimidate me and make me feel inferior? Why should you think of yourself better than anyone in this world?


It's not good. We are all humans... We are equal, aren't we? Deep in our veins runs red blood. You are white, I'm black, we all bleed. We all feel, we all cry and break down. We have weaknesses, we can smile and laugh. We are all the same.

I don't see a reason for you to treat me inhumane because of who I'm. This is a world of people. We were made different so that we can get to know each other and find what is best from one another.


We have people who like black people, we have people who like white people yet they are black. We have to live as brothers and sisters because we are all in this people's world and we are all the same

Post a Comment