THE BURNING HOUSE




I try so hard to forget all the bad dreams I had last night, but I can't them out completely. I'm trying to ask my self what really happened. I can't get the answer.

Woke up sweating, when I looked outside the window all I could see was smoke. There was a huge smoke outside the house. I was alone in the house and the door was locked. I really don't know locked the doors. 


I tried so hard to break the doors and the windows so that I can secure myself from the this situation. The smoke was alarming. Waaaah! What can I do? I went to my dad's room, under the bed where he used to keep his club. This was a heavy piece of metal which he used to walk with for his own security. 



I run faster as I could. The smoke that was rising now became worst. It was difficult to breath. If I wasn't a man of exercise, I would have fallen down so first. I took my scarf and covered my nose and mouth. 

The doors were too strong to be broken down by just a piece of metal. The air in the house, was now full of ashes. I struggled to keep myself alive. 


I run to the bathroom and open the tap. I let water fill the bath tab. Ooh! I was running out of time, as time went by the more thing got worst in the house. The lights went off, when now the fire was in the roofs.

The burnt timbers started falling down at the centre of the house. This was the sitting room. The timbers which were red hot started burning the carpet. My mom really cared about it, unfortunately she was not there to save it.



I had to dip my self into the bath tab so that I would feel the heat that was increasing. The house was half on fire.

I held my breath, and took it as it was all a dream. The roofs were now falling down. I was so worried. I knew I was going to die. The place where I thought I was safe, it's now also started to fall apart. 


The bath tap was not helping me anymore. I walked away from the bathroom, but before I left the bathroom I socked towels in water and wrapped myself up we them. My whole body was drenched. I never cared about that. What I cares the most was to get out of that house. 


It came to my mind that the door had been burnt down. It was a wooden door, I thought by then it would have already been weakened. Reaching the door was now a challenge. A very fatal one. 

I had to pass through the sitting room if I wanted to reach the door. In the sitting room everything was in fire, a blazing fire it was!


I tried to think of ways in which I would get out. I run back to the bathroom and socked myself in water again. Quickly, I ran back. I was now ready for anything.

I jumped one, two and the third step I was very close to the door. As I took hit the door which was in pieces, a heavy piece of the timber from the roof fell and struck me to the head.

I fell down with a thud. 
I started screaming for help, 

I heard a voice calling my name when I opened my eyes, it was my mom around me. Damn It was just a dream! 


Post a Comment