What Have You Planned After COVID-19?

Your Vision After The Great World Epidermic.

Yes!  This is the right moment for you to ask yourself about what you have planned for yourself after this pandemic of corona virus. Have you ever realised that when we are restricted from moving, and we are all settled in one place that is the moment we start wishing that we could have done so many things.


Now that everyone is in a lockdown there are so many things that so many of us wish we could have done. This thoughts usually comes a lot more in my mind.

"I wish I visited my aunt before this Corona Virus issue, she really misses me a lot right now." 

Someone else says, "I wish I had taken my girlfriend for a date the first day after I came back from school."


I'm not the only one having this thoughts. Many people who I take my time with, they all wished they could have done something better before they were locked down. If they knew this is going to happen, they really wanted to spend their time effectively doing things that really matter to their personality. 


Now, that we are in a lockdown. No vacation, no, no schools, no partying, many of the social gatherings have been called off by the government. The best thing right now to do is to think of what best to do after this pandemic than wishing for what we have done.


I listened to one radio station. People were giving out their views and opinions to the news actors. The news actors posed a question, "If you knew that after some few months we are all going to be in a lockdown, what would you have done?" 


I heard so many funny answers that really made me laugh. Some people were saying that they would have spend the remaining days in bars and clubs, others said that they would have visited so many places. 


Now we are in it, what are you planning to do after corona virus. You should know that everything has its end. This pandemic will come to an end in some days when the vaccine or perfect cure will have been obtained. 

Let me tell you what I'm planning to do. The first thing to do after this pandemic, I will visit all my friends and family to know how they are doing, if they went through this tragedy, I'll console them and motivate them to stay firm. 

I will visit the places I missed to visit. These places are the sea shores, cool picnics in well reserved areas, visiting the parks and going to my favourite ice cream shop. 

I plan to visit my girlfriend, I know she is really going crazy right now, since we have been apart for so long. I'm planning to make her happy by spending more time with her than I never did before. 

So tell me, what are you planning to do after this pandemic of corona virus? 

Post a Comment