Which Kind Of Life Do You Want?

The Kind Of Lifestyle To Live In These Century.
Everyone wants to be in a certain level in life. Everyone wants a good life. Most of the people define good life as having a car, house, money, kids and a beautiful wife. Everyone has a different story on what success means to them.
What is your story? 


I have a dream. My dream is to become a simple man in future. A father of two kids. Living a simple life at the shore of Diani. I don't want a lavish lifestyle or a luxurious one. I need a simple lifestyle that will favour me, waking up without worrying about losing my property to anyone else. I want a life that I won't have to worry about safety of anything. 



Richness comes with a cost. We all know that. You may be rich but that won't make you happy as you wanted to be. This is because you live with a constant fear within you. 


"What if my company burns to the ground? What will I do? Where will I start? 

I don't trust the manager I appointed to take care of the cash flow in my company, who should I put to be in charge? Who can I trust?" 

You see something that was meant to make you happy is now making you very uncomfortable and stressed up. Which kind of life do you want to live?


It's a good thing to have job or your own business that makes cash for you and your family. We need to pay bills and make ourselves comfortable. You may need to be a dad who won't let down his family when it comes to their basic needs. It will such a shame for you as a father, your family depends on you and you can't do anything about it. 


I want to live a life, a very simple one. I think I wanna be a minimalist. I admire such kind of a life. You only keep things in your house which you are going to use them in your daily basis. Someone who chose to live as a minimalist that doesn't mean he or she has no money. That is a kind of lifestyle that anyone can choose. It all depends on what someone likes. 


This is what I dream of,
I want to build a house, just a simple house, not a storey building. The house to be located in a forest area or close to the beach. So that whenever I go out to the balcony, I see the ocean, or the green of the trees and the sounds that tickle my ears - from the birds. 



I want to have a job, but a passive one, in which I can spend time with my family if I have one. Passive job that can make me a passive income even if I'm a sleep. With this kind of job I won't have to worry about anything. I can sleep any hours I want without thinking where will I get cash to cater for my needs. My job here might be blogging.


With this kind of job as a blogger I can go for a vacation anywhere around the world without getting worried about anything. Travelling around the world is my dream. I like travelling but with the kind of situation I have I find it hard to do so. 

Which kind of life do you want to have? 
</ big>

Post a Comment