HOW I GOT THE PASSION OF BEING A BLOGGER ( BLOGGING AS A PASSION )


Publishers - Network offers you with a blogging educative post titled How i got the passion of being a blogger.( Blogging as a passion ). Enjoy the better service.

Blogging introduction.

My name is Charles Munyao Katee the publishers  - Network blog administrator. A begginer in blogging ( 2 weeks older in blogging ). I would like to narrate the best points on how I got the passion in blogging.


Blogging is like a talented passion to me. I love, like , laugh and enjoy more while blogging. Do you really love my blog? Is it helpful or not? What are you doing now? If you are still reading my blog that's wonderful you are one of the passionate readers.


Blogs are platforms developed for passionate bloggers to gravitate there useful educational and recreational informations to other people. Right today people have destroyed the notion of blogging by designing and posting scams, unuseful contents and duplicate things.


Real bloggers post unique, enjoyable and educative contents offering quality services, hereby, helping many people. Through comparing passionate and non passionate bloggers, passionate bloggers have greater quality's, characters and advantages.


Blogging is a free source accessible on the internet for anyone one to use. Blogs have no specific users ment for using them. Anyone can be a blogger, anyone can access blogs while performing research. In this case if everyone can be a blogger what would they blog?


In the question above can simply be covered that; all normal people have the ability to think, learn, teach and even participating on different sectors, hereby, before setting up a blog you must first check on your passion, plan for the best blog niche, publish what's useful on your mind. Through performing that you have the ability to blog. Never choose a blog niche that you don't love and like it, you will end up being a failure. Choose a niche that you always like, gravitate your passion by feeding your blog with posts.


How I got the passion in blogging. ( identify your passion today ).

What's your passion? What do you really love and enjoy about it? What actions do you like? Think wisely the questions above for they redirects your passion.


As stated above, I am a passionate begginer in blogging. I have used the questions above to identify my passion. I like authoring compositions mainly featuring about lifestyle, blogging, motivation, education, religion, culture, relationship and about the world. Through authoring this in books I decided to create a blog to share my passion all over the world. Hereby, i am a passionate blogger for I like authoring different topics, all topics are now combined in a specific niche publishers - Network.


What raised my blogging passion?

There are some things which raised my passion early before creating a blog. 

At school I had a great time during my English lesson. I loved English more I used to be the top scorer in english. My English teacher Mr.Jacob used to motivate me, he gave me more homeworks, on the other hand I used to write stories on my RAF book during free lessons, later I would give the class to read. This developed my ability in creating unique, educative and enjoyable contents.

Secondly, after I had known how to create a blog, my friends used to encourage me, they used to tell me that it's better I could gravitate my passion on blogs and I will help many people. On date 26-08-2020 I decided to open a blog that would be accessible world wide.

I  would like to encourage you that you have a passion. Research on your passion, plan for better niche, create a blog and publish your passion.

Offered post How i got and realised the passion of being a blogger ( blogging a passion ).

Authoured by Publishers - Network

Thanks in advance.

Post a Comment